UPCOMING WORKSHOPS: WINTER 2019:
- Friday, February 22nd & Friday, March 1st: Facilitate for Impact: A 2-Day Workshop Series for professionals in Vancouver seeking to improve their facilitation skills.
***NOTE: Customized Workshops, Retreats, and Larger-Scale Culture Change projects available upon request. Visit the consulting section to see a list of the scope of work that I offer, and my client list.
***2016-2018 WORKSHOPS INCLUDED***:
- Navigating Conflict with Hudson out of School Care staff
- Team Development (using Polarity Management) and Leadership Development with UBC Childcare Services
- Team Dynamics and Culture: A one-day workshop for professionals in Vancouver on how to improve team dynamics and organizational culture.
- Facilitate for Impact: A 2-Day Workshop Series for professionals in Vancouver seeking to improve their facilitation skills.
- Building Capacity for Change: A 3-part workshop series that delivered a capacity-building toolkit for the Association of Administrative and Professional Staff at UBC. The series included: Situational Leadership, Team Dynamics and Culture, and, Organizational Structures and Systems.
- Liberating Structures: A half-day workshop on tools for effective change facilitation for the Association of Administrative and Professional Staff at UBC.
- Peer-Based Learning: Offering Effective Feedback within the UBC Culture for the
Association of Administrative and Professional Staff at UBC.
- Harvest the Year: Annual Staff Development Retreat for the Minerva Foundation of BC Women
- What Does it Take to Change? A workshop on the process of change and using coaching as a methodology to navigate it: for the Everywoman Conference.
What People Have to Say...
“The work Jessica did with our team was outstanding and sustainable. She has excellent communication skills and sensitivity to people from diverse backgrounds and visions. Jessica facilitated the expression of different views all the while bringing a sense of strong purpose and unity to discussions. She is professional, creative, analytical and brings a unique approach and vision to her work. I would strongly recommend her, and I would not hesitate to rehire her. She’s a phenomenal facilitator… and I’ve experienced a lot of them!”
”Jess helped us understand and tackle the organizational issues we had ignored. I can always count on Jess to provide astute insights and help the group, as individuals and as a team, get to where we need to go. It has been a true pleasure to work with Jess; she is a great mentor”
“Your facilitation workshop for our leadership team was outstanding. You create an excellent learning environment.”
“Jessica has excellent skills in designing projects in creative ways that work with the culture of the department. She is personable, knowledgeable, flexible, adaptable and an excellent listener. Through her leadership, our department led two very successful projects that have had a long-term effect on our work. I recommend her highly!”
“Jessica and her colleague excelled in creating trust and open exchange with all members of the organizational community. They were extremely capable in communicating with the clients and bringing forth their ideas. After collecting data from individuals representing different stakeholders, they conducted a highly effective workshop for all participants that led to consensus on several projects. They modeled for our organization ways to create shared decision-making among groups and left us motivated to improve our organization by continuing to build consistent exchange among stakeholders. As a member of the Board of Directors and the committee that worked closely with them throughout their contract, I am confident that everyone who was involved would highly recommend Jessica for process work.”