You know yourself and your patterns and want to take your finger off the repeat button in your life. Imagine yourself in five years time. Where will you be? Start off with the Insight Kickstarter package, then transform yourself and your personal and professional world in a year or less.
Take a deep dive, make a significant shift in your trajectory, and set yourself on a new course. Invest in a program custom-designed for you to support your own liberation from current limitations (whatever those are uniquely for you), and equip yourself with new capacities to support you for the rest of your life.
The 10-12 month Transformation program offers:
- The Insight Kickstarter package followed by two 1-1.5 hour coaching sessions every 2-3 weeks over the next 9-11 months.
- Each coaching session after the Insight Kickstarter package offers customized practices created uniquely for you to apply between sessions, so that you are developing toward what you want to achieve.
- The practices are appropriate to “where you’re at” so that building capacity to change is suitably challenging however not overwhelming for you. Each coaching session includes a key insight summary page follow-up, and a documentation of your practice to complete between sessions.
- A last completion session that celebrates the transformation you have achieved over 10-12 months, and provides accountability by taking stock of what you set out to do and what you have achieved. We honour the full shift you have made in relationship to your topic, and the ripple effect that this has had for you, your profession, and your life. We assess any final developmental gaps that need to be attended to before we complete your transformation program, and identify the tools that work best for you to ensure the sustainability of your change beyond the life of our coaching work together.
Commit to the vision of your dream. Embody your potential in service of sustainable, lasting change in your life, career, relationships, and yourself.
PACKAGE RATE: $600+GST/2 sessions meeting every 2-3 weeks*
(TOTAL: $4,500-$7,200 + GST for 15-24 sessions total)
*OR $350/session meeting once/month for 9-11 months after the Insight Kickstarter. The cost of the Insight Kickstarter is separate with this option, and includes email check-ins between sessions to keep you on track.
***I am taking 4 new coaching clients September 2019. Get in touch to book a free Q and A about working together.***
***I offer 2 Transformation coaching programs at a 20% discount ($480 + GST/2 sessions every 2-3 weeks) for clients in the not-for-profit/public sector, or solo-entrepreneurs with small socially responsible businesses, at any given time. ***
My coaching programs include guidance and resources from: my graduate education in human systems intervention; my extensive experience with leadership development, organizational development and design, and group dynamics; my own experience directing, managing, and leading teams; as well as my experience as a leadership coach with other leaders. A blend of coaching and consulting to help you realize your professional goals as a manager, entrepreneur, leader, executive, or director.
ALL OF MY COACHING PACKAGES ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED UNIQUELY FOR YOU TO:
- Clarify what you truly want so that you can achieve it with integrity, well-being, and joy
- Clarify the difference between helpful and unhelpful ways of being in service of your vision, and build the “muscles” within yourself to embody a new way of being that will sustain what you want over time
- Act from your inner power in order to be successful rather than hiding or hustling to prove your worth
- Find flow between your personal and professional selves so you are living in alignment with who you most authentically are
- Get behind your mission statement to the world by making it your livelihood, and receive income as a result of your purpose
*All of my coaching programs are deeply informed by Integral Coaching Canada (TM).
RETURN ON INVESTMENT? HERE ARE SOME RESULTS MY TRANSFORMATION CLIENTS HAVE ACHIEVED:
- Creating or aligning with their vision successfully in the world (i.e., establishing a new business, finding an ideal new professional role or transforming a current one)
- The ability to maintain their integrity while realizing their values in the world
- Navigating their lives by their own truth and inner knowing which has led to an authentic and integrated professional and personal self
- Professional fulfillment for themselves and their teams
- A work and personal life that reflects their vision, their ideals, and their strengths
What People Have to Say...
""Jessica is a dynamic and vibrant coach, who takes a deeply loving and honest approach. She brings great intellectual wisdom and deep intuition to our sessions, which help me achieve greater clarity with each one. I feel like I've been able to step off the hamster wheel of over-analysis and into my own wisdom. I appreciate being able to explore all aspects of myself and my process in a space that is compassionate, smart and inspired. Also, she is funny and knows how to laugh and take it all just seriously enough."
Before I worked with Jessica I was: second guessing my decisions, stressing about work when I wasn't at work, and felt like I was in an endless loop. My work with Jessica helped me: have way more confidence in just being myself, find the right language to communicate with upper management so I could be heard, and build myself systems to re-direct my "self-doubt loop." Jessica found a way to connect her thinking with my own so I could find a way out of the challenges on my path. I highly recommend her to anyone!
"I was feeling stuck and disconnected from my life's purpose. Jessica really helped me to clarify my thoughts and ideas about my life choices, and to build the courage to take a very important decision. After many years of thinking and hesitating, I took some time off my full-time paid job. I feel that I am gaining momentum towards realizing what I truly want. Jessica is so good at what she does."
"I came to Jessica to help me develop my leadership skills. After working with her my attitude and my ways of thinking have changed. I got to step back, clarify, depersonalize my experience, and realized I did not have to be so hard on myself. Jessica's inviting approach allows you to see yourself and your situation from a fresh perspective. From this place of clarity, you can examine your motivations, values, and options. For anyone wanting a gentle guide back to yourself, Jessica is for you."
Through my life changing coaching with Jessica, I found a solid path forward. She offered me immense support, encouragement and unwavering belief which is where the real value came. She helped me believe in my vision, my purpose and find my voice. Jessica has a gentle but wise way about her that made things relaxed but effective PLUS she is funny! At every session I went away feeling charged, supported and focused. For anyone considering coaching with her don’t hesitate - it's worth every penny.