You know yourself and your patterns and want to take your finger off the repeat button in your life. Imagine yourself in five years time. Where will you be? Start off with the Insight Kickstarter package, then transform yourself and your personal and professional world in a year or less.
Take a deep dive, make a significant shift in your trajectory, and set yourself on a new course. Invest in a program custom-designed for you to support your own liberation from current limitations (whatever those are uniquely for you), and equip yourself with new capacities to support you for the rest of your life.
The 10-12 month Transformation program offers:
- The Insight Kickstarter package followed by two 1-1.5 hour coaching sessions every 2-3 weeks over the next 9-11 months (15-24 sessions total).
- Each coaching session after the Insight Kickstarter package offers customized practices created uniquely for you to apply between sessions, so that you are developing toward what you want to achieve.
- The practices are appropriate to “where you’re at” so that building capacity to change is suitably challenging however not overwhelming for you. Each coaching session includes a key insight summary page follow-up, and a documentation of your practice to complete between sessions.
- A last completion session that celebrates the transformation you have achieved over 10-12 months, and provides accountability by taking stock of what you set out to do and what you have achieved. We honour the full shift you have made in relationship to your topic, and the ripple effect that this has had for you, your profession, and your life. We assess any final developmental gaps that need to be attended to before we complete your transformation program, and identify the tools that work best for you to ensure the sustainability of your change beyond the life of our coaching work together.
Commit to the vision of your dream. Embody your potential in service of sustainable, lasting change in your life, career, relationships, and yourself.
PACKAGE RATE: $600+GST/2 sessions meeting every 2-3 weeks*
(TOTAL: $4,500-$7,200 + GST)
*OR $400/session meeting once/month for 10-12 months after the Insight Kickstarter. The cost of the Insight Kickstarter is separate with this option, and includes email check-ins between sessions to keep you on track.
***I am taking 2 new coaching clients in May 2019. Get in touch to book a free Q and A about working together***
My coaching programs include guidance and resources from: my graduate education in human systems intervention; my extensive experience with leadership development, organizational development and design, and group dynamics; my own experience directing, managing, and leading teams; as well as my experience as a leadership coach with other leaders. A blend of coaching and consulting to help you realize your professional goals as a manager, entrepreneur, leader, executive, or director.
***I offer 2 coaching programs at a 30% discount for clients in the not-for-profit sector, or solo-entrepreneurs with small socially responsible businesses, at any given time. Please inquire if you’d like to apply for a discounted coaching program beginning January 2020.***
ALL OF MY COACHING PACKAGES ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED UNIQUELY FOR YOU TO:
- Clarify what you truly want so that you can achieve it with integrity, well-being, and joy
- Clarify the difference between helpful and unhelpful ways of being in service of your vision, and build the “muscles” within yourself to embody a new way of being that will sustain what you want over time
- Act from your inner power in order to be successful rather than hiding or hustling to prove your worth
- Find flow between your personal and professional selves so you are living in alignment with who you most authentically are
- Get behind your mission statement to the world by making it your livelihood, and receive income as a result of your purpose
*All of my coaching programs are deeply informed by Integral Coaching Canada (TM).
RETURN ON INVESTMENT? HERE ARE SOME RESULTS MY TRANSFORMATION CLIENTS HAVE ACHIEVED:
- Creating or aligning with their vision successfully in the world (i.e., establishing a new business, finding an ideal new professional role or transforming a current one)
- The ability to maintain their integrity while realizing their values in the world
- Navigating their lives by their own truth and inner knowing which has led to an authentic and integrated professional and personal self
- Professional fulfillment for themselves and their teams
- A work and personal life that reflects their vision, their ideals, and their strengths
What People Have to Say...
"I have met with advisors, coaches, psychologists, and counsellors, and JEM (Jessica Earle-Meadows) outshone them all. She is far and away the most insightful of all the practitioners that I have had the privilege to meet. She sees connections, and more importantly, acts as a catalyst to allow me to connect the dots in ways that I never thought possible. She is understanding but decisive. She has unshakable integrity. If you are ready to make real change then she is the one I'd recommend."
"I was feeling stuck and disconnected from my life's purpose. Jessica is a warm and authentic coach with this amazing ability to listen with openness and empathy. She really helped me to clarify my thoughts and ideas about my life choices, and to build the courage to take a very important decision. After many years of thinking and hesitating, I took some time off my full-time paid job. I feel inspired and motivated to continue working on my personal growth. I feel that I am gaining momentum towards realizing what I truly want. Jessica is so good at what she does."
"I came to Jessica to help me develop my leadership skills. After working with her my attitude and my ways of thinking have changed. I got to step back, clarify, depersonalize my experience, and realized I did not have to be so hard on myself. Jessica's inviting approach allows you to see yourself and your situation from a fresh perspective. From this place of clarity, you can examine your motivations, values, and options. For anyone wanting a gentle guide back to yourself, Jessica is for you."
Through my life changing coaching with Jessica, I found a solid path forward. She sifted through chatter (mine) and came up with inspired ideas that instantly resonated with me. I always felt I was on the right track. Jessica offered me immense support, encouragement and unwavering belief which is where the real value came. She helped me believe in my vision, my purpose and find my voice. Jessica has a gentle but wise way about her that made things relaxed but effective PLUS she is funny! At every session I went away feeling charged, supported and focused. For anyone considering coaching with her don’t hesitate - it is worth every penny.