Do you have a pressing issue or topic that you’re trying to work toward as an executive or a leader? Build momentum over 6 months and create a “tipping point” for change toward where you want to go.
The 6 month Momentum Program offers:
- The Insight Kickstarter package followed by an 1-1.5 hour leadership coaching session every 2 weeks over the next 5 months.
- Each coaching session after the Insight Kickstarter package offers customized practices created uniquely for you to apply between sessions, so that you are developing toward what you want to achieve.
- The practices are appropriate to “where you’re at” so that building capacity to change is suitably challenging however not overwhelming for you. Each coaching session includes a key insight summary and practice worksheet to guide you between sessions.
- In the last completion session we honour and celebrate the progress you have made in your leadership coaching topic, and agree to a developmental guide forward for you to continue building momentum in your career and life beyond the scope of our work together.
See the momentum unfold in your leadership around a topic that matters deeply to you, by building the muscles you need to create a ripple effect.
PACKAGE RATE: $750 + GST/month (2 sessions)
***I offer 2 Momentum coaching programs at a 30% discount at any given time for professionals in the not-for-profit/public sector, with annual incomes that are less than 100k. Interested? Contact me to be put on a waitlist.***
My leadership coaching programs include guidance and resources from: my graduate education in human systems intervention; my extensive experience with leadership development, organizational development and design, and group dynamics; my own experience directing, managing, and leading teams; as well as my experience as a leadership coach with other leaders. A blend of coaching and consulting to help you realize your professional goals as a leader, executive, or entrepreneur.
ALL OF MY COACHING PACKAGES ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED UNIQUELY FOR YOU TO:
- Clarify what you truly want so that you can achieve it with integrity, well-being, and joy
- Clarify the difference between helpful and unhelpful ways of being in service of your vision, and build the “muscles” within yourself to embody a new way of being that will sustain what you want over time
- Act from your inner power in order to be successful rather than hiding or hustling to prove your worth
- Find flow between your personal and professional selves so you are living in alignment with who you most authentically are
- Get behind your mission statement to the world by making it your livelihood, and receive income as a result of your purpose
*All of my coaching programs are deeply informed by Integral Coaching Canada (TM).
RETURN ON INVESTMENT? HERE ARE SOME RESULTS MY MOMENTUM CLIENTS HAVE ACHIEVED:
- Leadership in speaking their authentic truth in high-stakes situations where it matters, while maintaining diplomacy and grace (the deeper “win” is that they live their vision in the world, and embody their power)
- Clarity on how to maintain their integrity and realize their values in the world
- A strengthened connection with their truth and inner knowing, and an ability to navigate their world that is in their best interest, and in service of their purpose
- Inspired vision and the ability to take risks in service of their vision (i.e., re-classifying their professional role for higher income and more alignment with their strengths, starting a new business, or the ability to walk away to find better alignment with their vision)
What People Have to Say...
Jessica is a brilliant coach. Her insightful, skillful, questioning, coupled with meaningful practices, deep perspective, and poetic heart, helped me grow my leadership qualities and expand my repertoire of responses. I am deeply grateful to Jessica for her work and skill!
""I have met with advisors, coaches, psychologists, and counsellors, and JEM (Jessica Earle-Meadows) outshone them all. She is far and away the most insightful of all the practitioners that I have had the privilege to meet. She sees connections, and more importantly, acts as a catalyst to allow me to connect the dots in ways that I never thought possible. She is understanding but decisive. She has unshakable integrity. If you are ready to make real change then she is the one I'd recommend."
"Jessica is a wonderful coach: warm, smart, intuitive, and knowledgeable. She'll keep you moving forward in a way that feels authentically 'you' and that lasts."
“Jessica is creative, compassionate and intelligent. Our work together provided me with a helpful understanding of some ways to shift my approaches relating to myself and others. I especially loved the metaphors she came up with, because they were so evocative and rich. I am pleased to recommend Jessica as an able and effective coach. You’ll be in good hands.”
"Jessica was amazing in her ability to let me express my feelings without inhibition and without fear of being judged. She is very gentle and loving but doesn't shy away from addressing potential hard truths. She was extremely good at mirroring back what I was trying to explain and helped me to become more clear without ever assuming the role of the coach 'who knows it all.' Throughout this process she was exceptionally supportive and caring. I highly recommend her for any coaching!"
"After every session with Jessica, I left feeling inspired about my topic and the work ahead of me. What I remember most about Jessica was her creativity and insights, and her ability to ask great questions, and magically 'connect the dots'."