Do you have a pressing issue or topic that you’re trying to work through? Build momentum in your life over three months and create a “tipping point” for change toward where you want to go.
The 3-month Momentum Program offers:
The Insight Kickstarter package followed by four 1-1.5 hour coaching sessions over the next two months (6 sessions total).
Each coaching session after the Insight Kickstarter package offers customized practices created uniquely for you to apply between sessions, so that you are developing toward what you want to achieve.
The practices are appropriate to “where you’re at” so that building capacity to change is suitably challenging however not overwhelming for you. Each coaching session includes a key insight summary and practice worksheet to guide you between sessions.
- In the last completion session we: honour and celebrate the progress you have made in your coaching topic over the past three months, and agree to a developmental guide forward for you to continue building momentum in your life on your own beyond the scope of our work together.
See the momentum unfold in your life around a topic that matters deeply to you by building the muscles you need to create a ripple effect in your life.
PACKAGE RATE: $1,500* ($500/month) + GST
Notes: My coaching programs include guidance and resources from: my graduate education in human systems intervention; my extensive experience with leadership development, organizational development and design, and group dynamics; my own experience directing, managing, and leading teams; as well as my experience as a leadership coach with other leaders. A blend of coaching and consulting to help you realize your professional goals as a manager, entrepreneur, leader, executive, or director.
*** I currently have 2 one-on-one coaching spaces available as of September 2018.
*** I also offer up to 3 coaching programs at a reduced rate for clients employed by not-for-profits, socially responsible start-ups, or who are otherwise in financial need – at any given time. My roaster of reduced rate clients is currently full. Please inquire for Fall 2019 if you’d like to be put on a waitlist.
ALL OF MY COACHING PACKAGES ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED UNIQUELY FOR YOU TO:
- Clarify what you truly want so that you can achieve it with integrity, well-being, and joy
- Clarify the difference between helpful and unhelpful ways of being in service of your vision, and build the “muscles” within yourself to embody a new way of being that will sustain what you want over time
- Act from your inner power in order to be successful rather than hiding or hustling to prove your worth
- Find flow between your personal and professional selves so you are living in alignment with who you most authentically are
- Get behind your mission statement to the world by making it your livelihood, and receive income as a result of your purpose
*All of my coaching programs are deeply informed by Integral Coaching Canada (TM).
RETURN ON INVESTMENT? HERE ARE SOME RESULTS MY MOMENTUM CLIENTS HAVE ACHIEVED:
- Leadership in speaking their authentic truth in high-stakes situations where it matters, while maintaining diplomacy and grace (the deeper “win” is that they live their vision in the world, and embody their power)
- Clarity on how to maintain their integrity and realize their values in the world
- A strengthened connection with their truth and inner knowing, and an ability to navigate their world that is in their best interest, and in service of their purpose
- Inspired vision and the ability to take risks in service of their vision (i.e., re-classifying their professional role for higher income and more alignment with their strengths, starting a new business, or the ability to walk away to find better alignment with their vision)
What People Have to Say...
"Jessica is a dynamic and vibrant coach, who takes a deeply loving and honest approach to her work with clients. She brings great intellectual wisdom and deep intuition to our sessions, which help me achieve greater clarity with each one. I feel like I've been able to step off the hamster wheel of over-analysis and into my own wisdom. I appreciate being able to explore all aspects of myself and my process in a space that is compassionate, smart and inspired. Jessica combines knowledge, experience and insight, with an approach that is very intuitive and holistic. Also, she is funny and knows how to laugh and take it all just seriously enough."
“Jessica is creative, compassionate and intelligent. Our work together provided me with a helpful understanding of some ways to shift my approaches relating to myself and others. I especially loved the metaphors she came up with, because they were so evocative and rich. I am pleased to recommend Jessica as an able and effective coach. You’ll be in good hands.”
"Jessica was amazing in her ability to let me express my feelings without inhibition and without fear of being judged. She is very gentle and loving but doesn't shy away from addressing potential hard truths. She was extremely good at mirroring back what I was trying to explain and helped me to become more clear without ever assuming the role of the coach 'who knows it all.' Throughout this process she was exceptionally supportive and caring. I highly recommend her for any coaching!"
"After every session with Jessica, I left feeling inspired about my topic and the work ahead of me. What I remember most about Jessica was her creativity and insights, and her ability to ask great questions, and magically 'connect the dots'."