Insight Kickstarter Package
Looking for some insight and clarity in your life? The Insight Kickstarter offers Integral Coaching Canada‘s rigorous and holistic assessment process over two 1.5 hour sessions. It delivers a customized coaching program designed uniquely for you to achieve the coaching topic that you most want to achieve.
You end up with a customized coaching program that includes:
- Clarity on how you approach the topic that you seek to change based on a carefully crafted metaphor.
- New perspective on why you might “keep” yourself from the change you seek, and appreciation for the values which might conflict with you changing.
- A new way of being metaphor that both allows you to realize your coaching topic AND integrates and includes your current way of being rather than trying to “get rid of it.”
- Three developmental objectives custom created uniquely for you to build the right “muscles” to realize your coaching topic over time.
- A self-observation exercise to start creating perspective from your current way right away.
*Note: You leave with: more clarity on what you want and what’s holding you back, and a new way to move forward in your world with specific goals to get you there.
PACKAGE RATE: $575 +GST
***I am currently taking 2 new coaching clients in March 2019. Get in touch to book a free Q and A about working together!***
I offer 2 coaching programs at a reduced rate for not-for-profit clients or for those who are otherwise in financial need at any given time. Please inquire if you’d like to be put on a waitlist for a reduced rate coaching program beginning in November 2019.
ALL OF MY COACHING PACKAGES ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED UNIQUELY FOR YOU TO:
- Clarify what you truly want so that you can achieve it with integrity, well-being, and joy
- Clarify the difference between helpful and unhelpful ways of being in service of your vision, and build the “muscles” within yourself to embody a new way of being that will sustain what you want over time
- Act from your inner power in order to be successful rather than hiding or hustling to prove your worth
- Find flow between your personal and professional selves so you are living in alignment with who you most authentically are
- Get behind your mission statement to the world by making it your livelihood, and receive income as a result of your purpose
What People Have to Say...
"Hiring Jessica to be my coach was like landing in a hammock after jumping into an abyss. I immediately felt taken care of - a priority. I felt truly heard and ultimately seen and the process was deeper than I had anticipated. Jessica’s insightful wisdom has been the guiding light I needed to navigate this new exciting path. This has been a life altering gift, for which I will be forever grateful. I feel excited and evermore hungry to dig deeper and make this opportunity count. I cannot rave enough about my coaching experience with Jessica, I have felt so grateful to have this wise, wonderful woman as my coach through such a pivotal time in my life."
“After my work with Jessica, I am more conscious of what I want and need; more determined to seek it, and more intentional about creating situations and making choices accordingly. I now feel that I am capable of making the shifts that I want to make, especially with Jessica’s help with understanding what those shifts are, and why they are important. I feel re-charged and optimistic. Working with Jessica was an absolute pleasure. I would recommend her services to anyone who’s looking for a change."
“Jessica is very intuitive and highly skilled at “reading” me and the circumstances I’m in in multiple ways. It’s amazing how she can sift through all of that information and offer back clear and pointed inquiries or observations helping to shed light on my current path. I appreciate Jessica’s ability to see me as a whole person that embraces my spirit, intellect, emotional body, and physical self. After working with Jessica I am clear that I need to align my professional identity with my vision of “right livelihood”. I am clear that I can achieve that which I wish to create.”