Jessica has 15+ years experience in leadership coaching, team development, & organizational culture change + transformation. She has created and led:
- Multi-year large-scale organizational culture transformation initiatives in higher education
- Culture change/ creation projects for start-ups & not-for-profits
- Leadership development programs in both a Canadian university and national social change network
- Executive coaching programs for C-Suite leaders and their teams
- A national conference for entrepreneurs and leaders in social change
- Customized staff professional development across multiple sectors
- Personal development and empowerment programming for girls and women
Jessica knows firsthand the challenges that leaders and their teams face in not-for-profits, start-ups, and large institutional cultures. She has been the director of a not-for-profit with 30+ city-wide partnerships, and a manager of a professional development learning team at UBC. She is currently owner + principal consultant of an organizational development firm operating in Vancouver and across Canada.
Jessica holds an MA in Human Systems Intervention, a holistic degree in organizational development and group dynamics. She is a certified Integral Professional Coach (TM), and is also a visual artist who could spend half her life painting.
In her coaching practice, Jessica specializes in coaching her clients to show up authentically and in their power - while maintaining their immense capacity to relate - as she continues to work with her own "cultural programming" as a woman, a leader, and an entrepreneur. She specializes in shining a light on what needs to change, and believes in results-based consulting and coaching.
View Jessica's past client list here.