Jessica knows firsthand the challenges that leaders and their teams face in not-for-profits, start-ups, and large institutional cultures. She has been the director of a not-for-profit with 30+ city-wide partnerships, and a manager of a professional development & learning team at UBC. She is currently owner + principal consultant of her own leadership and organizational development firm operating in Vancouver & across Canada.
Jessica has 14+ years experience in high-impact coaching, leadership & team development, & culture change. She has created and led:
- Multi-year large-scale organizational culture change initiatives in higher education, as well as culture change/creation projects for start-ups & not-for-profits
- Leadership development programs in both a Canadian university and national social change network, as well as individual leadership coaching programs for CEOs, presidents, directors, managers, and entrepreneurs
- Executive and staff team development (including conflict resolution/group dynamics processes) across multiple sectors
- A national conference for entrepreneurs and leaders in social change
- Customized staff professional development in learning and change
- Personal development and empowerment programming for girls and women
Jessica holds an MA in Human Systems Intervention, a holistic degree in organizational development and group dynamics, as well as an Honours BA in Asian Religions. She is a certified Integral Professional Coach (TM), and is also a visual artist who could spend half her life painting.
In her coaching practice, Jessica specializes in coaching her clients to show up authentically and in their power - while maintaining their immense capacity to relate - as she continues to work with her own "cultural programming" as a woman, a leader, and an entrepreneur. She specializes in shining a light on what needs to change, and believes in results-based consulting and coaching.
View Jessica's past client list here.