Jessica is Owner + Principal of an Organizational Development and Professional Coaching boutique firm. She specializes in Leadership Development and culture change, with an acquired specialization in the integration of equity, diversity, and inclusion into her projects.
Over the past 15+ years she has created and led:
- Large scale leadership development programs in both a Canadian university and national social change network, as well as a campus-wide program audit of professional development for faculty
- Executive team development (including conflict resolution/ group dynamics processes) within government and across multiple sectors
- Leadership coaching for CEOs, presidents, VPS, directors, managers, and entrepreneurs
- Multi-year large-scale organizational culture change initiatives for a not-for-profit and in higher education
- Year-long culture change or culture creation projects for socially conscious start-ups, social change groups, not-for-profits, higher education units, and equity and inclusion groups
- A national conference for entrepreneurs and leaders in social change
- Customized staff professional development in learning and change
Jessica knows firsthand the challenges that leaders, teams, and organizations across large institutions, start-up cultures, and not-for-profits. She has been the Director of a not-for-profit with over 30 city-wide partnerships, and Manager of a professional development team at the University of British Columbia. She specializes in shining a light on what needs to change, and believes in results-based consulting and coaching.
Jessica holds a Master's in Human Systems Intervention, a holistic degree in organizational development and group dynamics. She is a certified Integral Professional Coach (TM) and identifies as LGBTQ2S+.
View Jessica's past client list here.
To see some of her past projects visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-earle-meadows.