Jessica has 13+ years experience specializing in high-impact coaching, leadership & team development, & culture change. She has created and led:
- Multi-year large-scale organizational culture change initiatives in higher education
- Leadership coaching for CEOs, presidents, directors, managers, and entrepreneurs
- Year-long culture change or culture creation projects for socially conscious start-ups, not-for-profits, and higher education units
- Leadership development programs in both a Canadian university and national social change network
- Team development (including conflict resolution/group dynamics processes) across multiple sectors
- A national conference for entrepreneurs and leaders in social change
- Customized staff professional development in learning and change
- Personal development and empowerment programming for girls and women
Jessica knows firsthand the challenges that leaders and their teams face in large institutions, start-up cultures, and not-for-profits. She has been the Director of a yoga-for-youth not-for-profit, Manager of Process Design and Facilitation at the University of British Columbia's Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Technology (CTLT), and is currently Principal Consultant of an organizational development and coaching firm operating in Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa.
Jessica holds an MA in Human Systems Intervention, a holistic degree in organizational development and group dynamics, as well as an Honours BA in Asian Religions. She is a certified Integral Professional Coach (TM), and is also a visual artist who could spend half her life painting.
In her coaching practice, Jessica specializes in coaching her clients to show up authentically and in their power - while maintaining their immense capacity to relate - as she continues to work with her own "cultural programming" as a woman, a leader, and an entrepreneur. She specializes in shining a light on what needs to change, and believes in results-based consulting and coaching.
View Jessica's past client list here.