Unclear about what you want? Clear but it’s not working? Or it’s working but you’re burnt out? OR simply feeling the call to explore what’s next because getting what you want wasn’t all that you thought it would be and there might be something… else?
I’m not sure about you but we’re a few weeks into the New Year now and my vision for the future and my path to get there is undoubtedly challenged by all sorts of competing forces in life that leave me wondering, doubting, questioning my next steps… This is a classic way that my connection with myself signals to me that I need to get still and clear.
My vision for my life “outside myself” gets blurred by a loss of connection with my own internal guidance and “gut” knowing.
When this happens, I know I need a time out walking in nature (ideally near water), spending time alone, and journalling to skillful reflection questions to get me back to grounded and “clear.”
This is a predictable recipe that let’s me feel what resonates for me, and what doesn’t. I get out of my head and distraction, and into my intuition and “body knowing.”
Having conversations with others really helps too as it helps me feel into what resonates for me about the conversation, and what doesn’t. I find my truth amidst the meaning-making that takes place with others.
I know all of this from trial and error, my tendencies as a person, and some helpful personality systems and tools included in the Step Into Your Sovereignty 2018 group coaching program.
What about you? What’s your recipe for getting clear?
- Feeling busy and overwhelmed already (and the year has barely begun)
- Know you have a world to offer professionally but are surrounded by too many options
- Feel the pressure of a “potential you” who you feel is out “there” but is blurry/uncomfortable/scary to step into (this can include the you who steps back and finds balance in your life rather than stepping forward into more doing and achievement)
- Don’t want to simply “go through the motions” of being “busy” all year and, instead, want to take deliberate, intentional moves toward your ideal vocational next steps
- Know you thrive in a structured environment to go inward and listen to your own wisdom and insight
- Are bolstered by intelligent, wise, open women who are similarly investing in becoming clear
Step Into Your Sovereignty this Feb-April with me and get clear. Grounded. And sketch out the lilipads to get to where you need to go with a program designed for you to do just that…
Sometimes we feel too overwhelmed, overloaded, burnout, exhausted to invest in what we need to step out of it all and get clear. But what’s the cost when we don’t?
Set yourself up for spring by investing in a group coaching program that will help you navigate your life differently. Create the ripple effect in your life and work that you know takes place when you show up and invest in your own development and well-being. Take your full authority and authorship for your life. As a friend of mine recently said: “that’s what you do right? Support women in taking the authority that they already have right?” (Yes! Absolutely that’s what I do!).
Get support from a robust coaching methodology, personal development and group facilitation expertise that comes from my over decade long experience facilitating women in their personal development.